Raphael Community Free Clinic is dedicated to ministering and caring in a Christian environment to the medically underserved of Kerrville and the surrounding areas.
The co-founders of the Raphael Community Free Clinic:
Sister Marge Novak and Sister Mary Ann Giardina
During this time of heightened awareness and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Raphael Community Free Clinic is taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients, their families, and our staff. Effective immediately we are enacting the following measures:
· All magazines and shared reading material will be removed from our common areas and exam rooms.
· Patients will be required to wear a mask for all appointments.
· Common areas, hard surfaces, and door handles will be disinfected on an hourly basis.
· Exam rooms will continue to be disinfected between each patient visit.
· We will reschedule office visits for our identified immune-compromised patients to a later date when appropriate.
· Only patients requiring assistance will be allowed visitors to accompany them to their appointments.
· If you are running a fever or experiencing respiratory symptoms, please call our office, do not come in to the clinic. Our staff will direct you on next steps and how to best proceed with treatment.
· We encourage you to check in regularly on your elderly family, friends, and neighbors. They are at highest risk, and limiting community exposure is very important. They may need assistance obtaining food, medication, and other supplies.
We appreciate your understanding and support of these measures during this time. With due diligence and calm, we will get through this together.
Raphael Clinic Eligibility for Services:
For the most up-to-date information on our eligibility for services contact our clinic directly at: 830-895-4201
Our clinic services those without insurance. We cannot provide services to those with insurance coverage, indigent care or Veteran care. We prefer a copy of your Income tax return. If you did not file a tax return, please provide a copy of one of the following:
Extension letter with W-2 forms.
Letter from employer stating your wages.
Pay stubs for four (4) weeks or bank statement showing direct deposits.
Social Securtiy Benefits Letter or bank statements showing Social Security direct deposits.
Financial Assitance Form (FAF) and letter from person providing financial assistance.
No insurance coverage, including indigent care or veteran care.
Counties served: Bandera, Edwards, Gillespie, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Real.
Income must be at or below 200% of current Federal poverty income guidelines.
Must provide current income tax return (1040) or other verification of income.
HEPATITIS C INCREASING IN NUMBERS!
Hepatitis C is a liver infection and a blood-borne virus which can be spread by sharing needles. There is no vaccine for HCV. It is most common among people who inject drugs. Sexual exposure is the 2nd most common risk factor.
Download our application form here
updated January 15, 2020